It is easy to move though the day and the night without interaction. No illusion of being connected to the world around us. In a lifetime, a brief moment of solitude and loneliness dominate. It is then that something reaches out to you and pulls you back, and it is then you realize that you were never really gone, just drifting silently past whisping threads of interaction. Something pulls you full circle and makes you realize that everything is connected. Your actions, my actions, and the people outside of you and me all affect each other. I author a post on my blog which somebody uses to fix a problem or link to the next person. A comment here, a comment there… And then for me, an artist which I find on the internet. The music which is surprisingly full of feeling, something lyrics could not convey. This artist who could seem untouchable and separated by both physical and social boundaries I find is based right here in the wonderful town of Lawrence, KS. His music, connected to me through the finely woven threads of the internet help me to see how we are all connected. This artist has unknowingly reached out to me and pulled me back. When you walk down the street you see the person that walks past you. Which one of you are drifting silently. Each of us has the ability to reach out and pull somebody back. How will you do it? I leave you with the wonderful sounds of this artist, Ehren Starks.
- @kellywallacetv Opps, I missed the first link. Sorry. 5 months ago
- @kellywallacetv Please provide link to research paper in the CNN article titled, "When it comes to school, harsh parenting can backfire" 5 months ago
- Jezzz.... #shittoavoid 6 months ago
- @matthew_treaser ohh dear... they gave my home loan... what should I be expecting? 6 months ago
- @fairfaxpolice why is there a helicopter hovering around my neighborhood all morning (0500-0630). 10 months ago